Call For Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is home to the AA 2.5 clan Call For Death.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!

Go down 
+2
Dr@GoN
Profession05
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Profession05

Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!   Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:55 pm

Hello All AA Warriors! Hooah!

This is Profession05. Very Happy

I started playing AA since 2005, perhaps you guys may have seen me before? :-p

I am playing 2.5 mostly on weekdays as I'm on Mac, but only during weekends I will play 2.8 if I have time, as I'm staying elsewhere on weekends.

I just started playing 2.8 not too long ago, and one of the map I like the most (as I didn't get to play that map on 2.5) is Interdiction as it is Squad vs Bots! And I heard that Snake is also Squad vs Bots, and so is Border SE. I look forward to play them too.

I'm sorry it took me some time to register here as I had been working much on a forum.

Anyway, saying about forum, we started a New non-official, not strict, not much regulation AA Forum at www.AmericasArmyForum.com . This is a Forum dedicated to All AA Warriors and AA Clans where different versions of players (2.5, 2.8, playstation, xbox...etc) gathers together and building the AA Community to be a more exciting cool place and game to play. It is also to promote Unity in AA (despite versions and clans, we stand as one in AA and Unity is Strength, Together We Stand)..but as the forum it is still pretty new and need more time to grow.

Well...That's some much about me. :-p

You guys take care and have fun! You can/may find me in AA 2.5 on weekdays, 2.8 on weekends, or www.AmericasArmyForum.com. I look forward to see you Warriors!

Meanwhile, have a Great Blessed day/week ahead to you all and your family, and to stay in Great Blessed Health as always!

Cheers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr@GoN

Dr@GoN

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!   Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:01 pm

Welcome here profession05 Very Happy

and ty for the link cheers

i forgot it lol Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Profession05

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!   Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Thanks for your WARM Welcome ROI!!!!! HOOAH!!!!!! cheers

Hey buddy, I look forward to see you around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce cheers

Cheers and have a Great Blessed day ahead to you and your family!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!   Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:07 pm

Aye i will give u a nice warm welcome to bro.....

WELCOME TO CFD!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Profession05

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!   Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:19 pm

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How it going Buddy?!?!??!?!?!?! bounce cheers bounce

Thank you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt so Loved and cherished... Embarassed hehe.. Laughing

Hey Death, you too have a Great Blessed week and your family too, and I look forward to cya around!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
[CFD]^_Legio.CM^
Admin
[CFD]^_Legio.CM^

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!   Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:32 pm

lol! profession05

Welcome to the CFD forums

And.... I am an atheist Laughing
just seen too much shit happen in my 40 years for me to believe in any higher power Twisted Evil

Anyways ! Thanks for sharing all this info and stay tuned to the best 2.5 clan around !
Back to top Go down
Profession05

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!   Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:44 pm

HEY-O Legio!!!!!!!! Thanks for your WARM WELCOME TOO!!!! bounce cheers

Wah...I didn't realized I got so many buddies in here! cheers bounce cheers

Don't you feel the Unity as one? Rolling Eyes hehe... Smile

lol! ...I roger that you are atheist, well..no matter what, you take care and I shall see you around too!!!

Thank yooooOOOooOOU ALL!!!!!!! cheers HOOAH!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!   Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:50 pm

Profession05 long time no see
Back to top Go down
Profession05

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!   Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:57 pm

Indeed Death!!!!!

But I believe you could see me pretty often on the Forum and vice versa. Cool As we know where we could find each other bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!   Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:08 pm

I miss ya lots bro... keep in touch!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Profession05

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!   Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:12 pm

Sure do Keep in TOUCH!!!!! You Better!!! hehe... Laughing

gee..... I feel soooOOoo Loved!... Embarassed Same here too Death! I remembered the times we Move Out together in AA... hehe..

Well..how about you register yourself in www.AmericasArmyForum.com and introduce yourself too! And you would definitely see me there pretty often + you get to see other AA Players too! And can grow with us...and can use that Forum as a platform for your Clan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!   Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:17 pm

what is AmericasArmyForum????????
Back to top Go down
Profession05

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!   Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:20 pm

oh...I started New AA Forum dedicated to All AA Warriors and AA Clans where different versions of players (2.5, 2.8, playstation, xbox...etc) gathers together and building the AA Community to be a more exciting cool place and game to play. It is also to promote Unity in AA (despite versions and clans, we stand as one in AA and Unity is Strength, Together We Stand)..but as the forum it is still pretty new and need more time to grow though, so may you bear with us. Very Happy

Do feel free to visit and join us www.AmericasArmyForum.com , come support us as we support AA Community! Hooah!!! And you will surely see me there VEry Very Often...hehe...

Come and Promote your Clan too!!!

Roi and [CFD]^_njudd.R^ had joined, you could join and introduce more too!!! hehe... cheers
Back to top Go down
Profession05

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!   Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:36 pm

HeyO All Good CFD Warriors and My Buddies!!!

Thank you all once again for the WARM, infact, HOT WELCOME!!!!! hehe...

Thank you and I got to sign off for the day for now...Cheers and Stay safe! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[CFD]^_Story.1LT^
Admin
[CFD]^_Story.1LT^

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!   Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:55 pm

Hey hey Profession..How ya been buddy? Havnt talked to you in quite some time..
Back to top Go down
[CFD]^_Kannol.2LT^

[CFD]^_Kannol.2LT^

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!   Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:11 pm

PROFESSION!!!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Profession05

PostSubject: Hello ALL!!!!!!   Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:11 am

Hey Story and Kannol!!!!

How it going guys?! Hooah! cheers bounce

It's been some time since I saw you all in AA! :-D

Nice to hear from you all once again!!! Thank you!!! bounce cheers

Gee...I felt so welcome here in CFD! hehe... Thank you all!!! Very Happy cheers

Guys..have a Great week ahead and look forward to see you all in the Battleground!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr@GoN

Dr@GoN

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!   Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:56 am

Of Course Profession05 You are Welcome In CFD Forum cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!   Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings to all from Profession05 and AmericasArmyForum.com!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Call For Death :: Welcome!-
Jump to: