Call For Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is home to the AA 2.5 clan Call For Death.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Split: MamaCreek says hi !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MamaCreek

MamaCreek

Split: MamaCreek says hi ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Split: MamaCreek says hi !   Split: MamaCreek says hi ! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:05 am

Hey Smile Just wanted to say hi.
Back to top Go down
[CFD]^_Legio.CM^
Admin
[CFD]^_Legio.CM^

PostSubject: Re: Split: MamaCreek says hi !   Split: MamaCreek says hi ! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Hi Mama ! It's a pleasure to have you here; hence, I didn't want your "hello" as the umphtieth post under someone else's "hello" and I split this post to a new topic Laughing

Welcome to CFD and stick around: we are a fun clan to hang around with !
Back to top Go down
MamaCreek

MamaCreek

PostSubject: Re: Split: MamaCreek says hi !   Split: MamaCreek says hi ! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:03 pm

Yes you guys do seem to be alot of fun to be around. I had fun playing with you on your server the other day Smile
Back to top Go down
[CFD]^_Slanky.LC^

[CFD]^_Slanky.LC^

PostSubject: Re: Split: MamaCreek says hi !   Split: MamaCreek says hi ! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:40 pm

Wooot heya mama Very Happy Smile Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.estlinsuck.com
MamaCreek

MamaCreek

PostSubject: Re: Split: MamaCreek says hi !   Split: MamaCreek says hi ! I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:43 pm

Hey Smile How you doing???? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Split: MamaCreek says hi !   Split: MamaCreek says hi ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Split: MamaCreek says hi !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Call For Death :: Welcome!-
Jump to: