Call For Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is home to the AA 2.5 clan Call For Death.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey All CFD members

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[CFD]^_Kanga.R^

[CFD]^_Kanga.R^

Hey All CFD members Empty
PostSubject: Hey All CFD members   Hey All CFD members I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:57 am

hey all this is khaos here. Legio i live in victoria in australia. i know many of u guys havent seen me play but i got SN to take a screen shot of my score while i was playing so u guys have a general idea of how i play. i have only been playing for just over a month now but i have picked up on the game very quickly. i have never hacked and dont intend to. its ridiculous and just ruins the game plus i dont want any bans. besides that i dont even no how to lmao.
Razz

i will get SN to post it on the site so u guys can see me. hope to get accepted in and be playin with all u guys very soon. sry and girls cant forget u Kannol, lol. thx for invite story and Kannol, was invited to SN and AK4 but wanted to stick with CFD. oh and all my restriction history was just when i was trying to connected when i first downloaded it and punkbuster was fuking up badly. havent got any bans or anythin like that,

oh and while i remember, dont forget to ban immortal and btw do a background check on him, he has like over 100 different IP's. Extreme Haxor. i know of immortal, abbey, kukiel, kvky, unterior, and shitloads more. think he also hacked weapons cache on silent noobs server, constant critical error everytime i connect to it.

Well thats it for me im going to bed, ANZAC day 2moz gotta get up early and go to some stupid march thingo with my sister and that. Great lol. speak another time. later guys
Back to top Go down
[CFD]^_PharmRx^

PostSubject: Re: Hey All CFD members   Hey All CFD members I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:18 am

welcome! i'm pharm - see you around when i start playing other maps or when you start playing bridge lol
Back to top Go down
[CFD]^_Legio.CM^
Admin
[CFD]^_Legio.CM^

PostSubject: Re: Hey All CFD members   Hey All CFD members I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:25 am

G'day mate !

Welcome to the CFD forums, anyways.
That you live in Victoria, I could read on your application.
I was just wondering whereabouts in VIC.
As I said, I got rellies in VIC (Melbourne), hence the question Laughing
Back to top Go down
backpain4u

PostSubject: Re: Hey All CFD members   Hey All CFD members I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:30 am

Cpl_Khaos wrote:
hope to get accepted in and be playin with all u guys very soon. sry and girls cant forget u Kannol

++++++++++++++++
Don't forget about Story...
She's a sexy bitch! Wink
Back to top Go down
-DEATH-

-DEATH-

PostSubject: Re: Hey All CFD members   Hey All CFD members I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:31 am

Storys a chick, wow she must of taken a lot of steriods to sound like a guy last night on Vent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey All CFD members   Hey All CFD members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey All CFD members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Call For Death :: Welcome!-
Jump to: