Call For Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is home to the AA 2.5 clan Call For Death.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I had too, in all honesty...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dann

Dann

I had too, in all honesty... Empty
PostSubject: I had too, in all honesty...   I had too, in all honesty... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:51 am

Since my former account was banned of this forums unfairly, way before any of you guys were here, I decided to create yet a new account so I can congrat my buddy Story and exchange a few other words with whoever feels like tagging along.

I am Dann, known as [FLS]Dyann in the AA world. And that is pretty much it for all.
Also, we should have a CB sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://taximitric.blogspot.com
[CFD]^_Story.1LT^
Admin
[CFD]^_Story.1LT^

PostSubject: Re: I had too, in all honesty...   I had too, in all honesty... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:26 am

Talking about your old account..I have no way of unbanning it..But im very glad you decided to come back..
Back to top Go down
[CFD]^_Story.1LT^
Admin
[CFD]^_Story.1LT^

PostSubject: Re: I had too, in all honesty...   I had too, in all honesty... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:38 am

Dann..I thought that only the person who banned you could unban you but I just fixed it..try signing in on your old account..
Back to top Go down
Dann

Dann

PostSubject: Re: I had too, in all honesty...   I had too, in all honesty... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:27 am

Why? I am lazy to go through that much work. After all, I only need a operating account.
Back to top Go down
http://taximitric.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had too, in all honesty...   I had too, in all honesty... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I had too, in all honesty...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Call For Death :: Welcome!-
Jump to: